INDEPTH has established policies on various issues developed and agreed by the Network.
Policies that are specific for the Secretariat are first discussed by all staff with the guidance of our legal adviser. These are then presented to the Board for endorsement.
Network-wide policies are discussed and adopted by INDEPTH Leaders at their Annual General Meetings (AGMs).
The INDEPTH Secretariat Policies include the following: INDEPTH Whistleblowing Policy; INDEPTH Absent Control Policy; INDEPTH Policy on Disciplinary Procedures; INDEPTH Recruitment Policy and Procedures; INDEPTH Policy on Disputes Procedures; INDEPTH Policy on Grievance Procedures; INDEPTH Policy on Harrasment and Bullying; and INDEPTH Policy on Standards of Conduct.
- INDEPTH IPR and Authorship Policy - Jan 2008 (PDF)
- INDEPTH Authorship Policy - Adopted AGM 2015 (PDF)
- INDEPTH Confidentiality Agreement for Authors, Editors, Reviewers (PDF)
- INDEPTH Administrative Manual for Nationally-recruited Staff, 2010 (PDF)
- INDEPTH Administrative Manual for Internationally-recruited Staff,2010 (PDF)
- INDEPTH Financial and Accounting Policies And Procedures Manual, 2010 (PDF)
- INDEPTH Anti-corruption Policy (PDF)
- INDEPTH Secretariat Policies (PDF)
- INDEPTH Ticketing and Travel Policy, 2010 (PDF)